CCNP Enterprise ENSDWI – Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
The ENSDWI Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions is part of the Cisco CCNP Enterprise track. The main objective of this course is to provide a comprehensive overview of how to design, deploy, configure, and manage the Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution at scale, including how to migrate from legacy WAN solutions to SD-WAN. You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols for the data center and branch locations, as well as how to implement advanced controls and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, controller placement, how to deploy and replace branch devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout. The course also examines the different Cisco SD-WAN security options available, such as application-aware enterprise firewalls, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) proxy, and Cisco Umbrella® Secure Internet Gateway (SIG). The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) course prepares participants for the 300-415 exam.
The main objectives of the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) Course are:
- Understand Cisco SD-WAN deployment options.
- Deploy WAN Edge devices.
- Explore redundancy, high availability, and scalability.
- Understand Cisco SD-WAN policy configuration basics.
- Define advanced control policies.
- Define advanced data policies.
- Examine Direct Internet Access and Cloud deployment options.
- Explore Cisco SD-WAN security.
- Design and migrate to Cisco SD-WAN.
- Perform Cisco SD-WAN network management and troubleshooting.
This course helps you prepare to take the: CCNP Enterprise Certification Exam 350-415 ENSDWI
Module 1: Introduction to Cisco SD-WAN
- Overview of the Cisco SD-WAN architecture
- Cisco SD-WAN components
- Cisco SD-WAN deployment options
- Benefits of Cisco SD-WAN
- Use cases for Cisco SD-WAN
- Comparison of Cisco SD-WAN to other WAN solutions
Module 2: Cisco SD-WAN Policy Configuration
- Overview of Cisco SD-WAN policy configuration
- Control policies
- Bandwidth policies
- Service chaining policies
- QoS policies
- Data policies
- Traffic engineering policies
- Application visibility and control policies
Module 3: Cisco SD-WAN Security
- Cisco SD-WAN security features
- Application firewall policy
- Zone-based firewalls
- Cisco Umbrella DNS security
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- Security best practices for Cisco SD-WAN networks
Module 4: Cisco SD-WAN Design and Migration
- Cisco SD-WAN design considerations
- Design principles
- Design considerations for different deployment scenarios
- Migrating to Cisco SD-WAN
- Migration strategies
- Migration planning
- Migration best practices
Module 5: Cisco SD-WAN Network Management and Troubleshooting
- Cisco SD-WAN network management
- Cisco SD-WAN troubleshooting
- Common troubleshooting scenarios
- Troubleshooting tools and resources
- Explore the Cisco SD-WAN architecture and components
- Configure a Cisco SD-WAN network using the vManage GUI
- Deploy a Cisco SD-WAN WAN Edge device
- Define advanced control policies
- Define advanced data policies
- Configure traffic engineering in a Cisco SD-WAN network
- Configure application firewall policy in a Cisco SD-WAN network
- Configure zone-based firewalls in a Cisco SD-WAN network
- Implement Cisco Umbrella DNS security in a Cisco SD-WAN network
- Design a Cisco SD-WAN network
- Migrate a network to Cisco SD-WAN
- Monitor a Cisco SD-WAN network
- Troubleshoot a Cisco SD-WAN network
Instructor-Led Remote Live Classroom Training;
Trainers are Cisco Official Instructors and certified in other IT technologies, with years of hands-on experience in the industry and in Training.
For all types of delivery, the Trainee can access real Cisco equipment and systems in our laboratories or directly at the Cisco data centers remotely 24 hours a day. Each participant has access to implement the various configurations thus having a practical and immediate feedback of the theoretical concepts. Here are some Cisco Labs network topologies available:
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Before taking this offering, you should have:
- Knowledge of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts as applied to large scale live network deployments
- Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPsec)
Course Duration: 5 days (9.00 to 17.00) - Ask for other types of attendance.
CCNP Enterprise ENSDWI On request
Steps to Enroll
Registration takes place by asking to be contacted from the following link, or by contacting the office at the international number +355 45 301 313 or by sending a request to the email email@example.com